Tuesday, December 18, 2007

working

Even though I wasn't posting to this blog, I've been working on the series for the publisher, as well as getting some framing done, paying bills, getting groceries, etc...


Here's number seven and eight for the publishing project, wet with watercolors.


And finished with pencils and oil pastels. I'm not quite happy with how they fit with the rest, but we'll see what happens.


This is an extra one for this project that I think will fit better - wet with watercolors.


Here's how I've been working, adding each piece to the wall space around my drawing table nook, so that I can see the pallet of what I've completed & adjust what I'm working on to stay on target.


And the final piece for this project done - I think - I might offer another vertical to make up for both of the ones I don't think fit so well together. But that will depend on what the art director says; I'll have to make scans and send them off to her tomorrow, then get her feedback.

No comments: