Sunday, January 24, 2010

more tree stories progress

So I've been constantly working on pieces for the Tree Stories show in April; recently finished another pair which I won't unveil until the show, but I'll show little details. I'm actually enjoying this process, finding pictures in my pictures...





These first two are details from "Beckoning Path." You can see the story at my Tree Stories blog.



And this is from "Remembering," story also on the Tree Stories blog.




And this is the next canvas I'm tackling - you can click to see it bigger - at 3 feet high and 5 feet wide it's nearly as big as I am. (I can completely hide behind it, for sure...) It's about the life cycle of this tree & I hope to have the story for it soon from a writer friend of mine, which I'll share, of course.

No comments: