Friday, June 01, 2007

sacramento, ca

June 1, 07
2 p.m.
State Capitol, Sacramento, Ca
warm, no breeze, a little overcast
school kids play on the capital lawn, tourists wander around taking pictures - guess that would make me a tourist except for the funky old camera -


First shot isn't bad - light print means a dense negative, which is good - not much context for the shot.

A robin looks for goodies in the lawn, squirrels in the shrubs -


Standing on the NE corner across the street - I like this best but can't seem to focus & stand straight!


I take a shot for a couple Asian tourists in front of the fountain, then get a shot for myself -


Try again from farther away, still can't seem to focus (now I AM acting like a tourist) - and I'm out of film which means coming back again - unlike a tourist, that won't be so hard.


Post Script: Due to gross negative negligence, all negatives from this shoot were lost - now I really have to go back to shoot!

No comments: