Monday, September 22, 2008

lafayette art & wine festival


Spent the weekend at another art & wine festival - this one in Lafayette, not too far away - Saturday was cool & overcast, Sunday sunny & warm & perfect for photos -


Plenty of great art, but being on the job, I can't speak for the wine myself - folks seemed to be having a good time -


My booth was a long skinny affair this time, with great neighbors on both sides & across the way. It really makes a show to be doing it alongside friendly people!


My friend Kristen Hoard was sort of a ways away from me, but I got a chance once or twice to pop over to say hello -


Got a decent shot of her new jellyfish pieces - even more fun when they're lit up in the dark -

My friend Michelle MacKenzie was there, too, of course but I didn't get a shot of her this time.

No comments: