Friday, January 07, 2011

completed prophecy

The holiday busy-ness is over and I'm working on cleaning & organizing, catching up on bookkeeping and all that kind of fun stuff - and in the process, I realized that I never posted the final image for "Prophecy of Hope."


This is my largest piece to date - so big I have to beg others for help to transport it - it was shown in the Art of Christmas exhibit at Oak Hills Church in Folsom and is now being stored with a friend. Hopefully, it will make it's way to my midtown studio, unless my friend & his wife decide they can't live without it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at wanderingsjournal.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I give a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Alex

Judith said...

Not a problem, Alex.