Saturday, January 10, 2009

sunny new studio


So - here's the new studio downstairs at the SAC building - all painted shades of sunshine, because Angela & I both like how our artwork looks on yellow walls at home.


It's our first Second Saturday together in our new studio, time for a shot of the girls together - me on the left, Angela taller than me even with my tall heels on - such is my life. ;)


Celebrating Angela's big step into the world of art studios - here flanked by friends, Gail to the left, then Angela, Jesse & Kristen Hoard, her metal sculpting mentor (and one of my best buds, too.)


(The night progresses & we all get a little blurry, or at least the photos do! That's me to the far right, not taking the photo...)


We hope you get to come down & see it all in person soon - Studio 5B at the Sacramento Art Complex, 2110 K Street, Sacramento CA 95816. (Call for an appointment or to make sure we're there, first!)

No comments: