Monday, August 11, 2008

2nd sat at the sac

A few weeks ago I mentioned the new color that I painted the studio doors on my email newsletter, and that I would post it on my blog, but then I got a little sidetracked with trees and art fairs and fun stuff like that...


By now the truly curious have actually come to my studio to see the doors, but I know there are some for whom that would be a mighty long drive, and I managed to remember to photograph my door on Saturday night, which was 2nd Saturday, and thereby my studio was invaded by hordes of art lovers - but I love it, too, so I didn't complain.


In fact, I actually invited people in and talked art and trees and we all had a generally good time - if you do live close, it's plenty of fun getting to midtown for a Second Saturday. But you can come down to the SAC (Sacramento Art Complex) pretty much anytime - okay, there are regular 10 to 5 Monday through Friday hours, which are catch as catch can for some of us and then Open Studio Saturdays noon to 5 p.m. when there should be alot more of us around - come on by this week, I'll actually be there!

So how do you like that green? And are you really surprised?



And finally, fellow Viewpoint member Truman Holtzclaw came by and caught me on film, so to speak...

No comments: