Monday, August 04, 2008

kings beach cool


Another art fair this past weekend - this one in Kings Beach, on Lake Tahoe's north shore - couldn't ask for a better location to hang out. Kept the booth open to take advantage of the lovely surroundings and to be more wind-resistant for when it kicked up in the afternoon.


This was the view I had sitting in my booth and looking toward the passersby - the fair itself sort of wanders along the pathways in the park here, probably the prettiest fair site I've ever worked at.


Standing just in front of my booth, and looking toward the lake - I didn't take the time to walk to the water's edge, even at the end of the day, guess I'll have to do that when I go back up in a few weeks!


Just to show how close we really were to the water - you can see my booth to the far right & my neighbor's booth next, then one more and the beach...

No comments: