Monday, March 14, 2011

where my heart is


Working on my Outside of the Box piece (this is the photo that will be in this box) & my mind is racing ahead to a new series... likely showing in November 2011 when I'm featured at the Kennedy Gallery. I'm seeing pieces similar in construction to this current piece (I've already begun what my daughter dubbed my stick collection.)

The imagery will be a little different than what I've been doing lately - I'm looking at homes and exploring the concept of "home is where your heart is" and all that might entail. I don't want to say too much yet but I do want to put out a call for anyone within driving distance that has a "home" that I might want to photograph...

You can comment to this post, contact me via Facebook or Twitter or email me from my website at www.judithmonroe.com.

No comments: