Wednesday, March 30, 2011

new look


I finished my piece for the Outside the Box show with plenty of time to spare; I have to deliver it on Tuesday. It's actually harder to shoot this piece, now that I've ventured into the third dimension, but this will work.


This piece will be donated to the PlacerArts as part of their annual fundraiser. They'll be on display & I'll try to attend for Auburn's Art Walk on Thursday, April 14th, but I'll be missing the live auction on Second Saturday, May 14th... too bad, because this is a landmark piece for me, marking my first piece in this series.

If you don't win this piece, you can look forward to more in this series, which I'm planning for this November when I'll be featured at the Kennedy Gallery Art Center.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at wanderingsjournal.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Jack

Judith said...

Hi Jack, try: http://www.placerarts.org/ and following the link on that page.