Monday, May 05, 2008

more sidewalk fun

My neighbor on the other side at the sidewalk show now two weekends ago happened to be another Sacramento area artist, Chris Estratis. Michelle already knew Chris, as he had shown in Sac with her & another one of my art buds, Kristen Hoard. Small art world.


I fell in love with Chris's display immediately and wanted to photograph it, which he kindly allowed.


Chris's work is lively and irreverent - sort of like Chris himself - a fun guy to spend the weekend next to.


I didn't get the names of any of these pieces, I just fell in love with the work and the perfect setting Chris had them in.


Unfortunately, I couldn't spend too much time near Chris's art display - my allergies were killing me! If you like his work, check out his website at http://www.chrisefstratis.com/

No comments: