Thursday, May 08, 2008

(mostly) ready for second saturday

I've gotten more work into the new studio in midtown Sacramento - that would be in the new Sacramento Art Complex at 2110 K Street, near 21st Street, Studio #21 -


Trying to get everything ready for our "soft opening" this Saturday, the Second Saturday of the month is art reception time here in lovely Sacramento. If you're in the area, you are invited to come see me from 6-9 p.m. Heck, you can come in from out of town, too, if you want!


Lot's of activity going on in the building right now - a dozen or more artists are just moving in now like me, everyone going like crazy to be ready for Saturday. I can't wait to see how everyone transforms their own space. I guess I'm a little ahead of alot of artists, but I've got classes to be in tomorrow & a weekend show to set up & do, too -


One of my print racks is in here, the other one will be with me at the East Sac Garden Tour Boutique this weekend (Sat-Sun 10-4 at David Lubin Elementary) leaving me just enough time to run over to midtown for our first reception!


I've pretty much got everything in that will fit right now - even managed to sit down and get some painting done today, for the first time in quite awhile -

No comments: