Thursday, April 03, 2008

winter vineyards

The other two images from my current mini series of vineyards - also printed in the black & white darkroom last week, finished coloring last night...


(click on image to enlarge)

I call this one "Winter Vineyard," taken on a late winter morning at Sogno Winery last year - it really does take time for some of my work to come to fruition - this is about 6x7" on 8x10" paper, the first of twenty prints this size, painted with watercolors, then finished with colored pencils for details and oil pastels because I felt like it. It will retail for $195 matted to 11x14" or $250 framed.


(click on image to enlarge)

This is "Winter Vineyard with Tree" taken the evening of the same late winter day, after I had spent that day at a winery art show. Again, about 6x7" on 8x10" paper, the first of twenty prints this size, painted with watercolors, then finished with colored pencils for details and oil pastels in the sky. It will also retail for $195 matted to 11x14" or $250 framed.

Interested? Email me for details: judith@judithmonroe.com.

No comments: