Tuesday, April 01, 2008

working in the studio

Haven't made it outside much - my allergies have tormented me since that walk on Easter Sunday - but I've been working on several things in the studio.


These are a couple of vineyard images, printed in the darkroom last week, painted, waiting for pencil and maybe a little pastel. I've got a couple more vineyard shots to paint this morning, too, before I head out to a meeting about a tree print portfolio... more on that another time.


And of course, the Quercus Woodland is growing, with the tree show coming up at the Artisan. Second Saturday reception will be April 12th, I've got to get everything to the gallery early next week!

My new canvas series peeks in at the bottom corner of this studio shot, too: Flower Garden will have several different flowers against turquoise blue skies and charming garden weeds in the collage. Funny how charming the weeds can be after I've pulled them...

No comments: